11.11.2009

Black Friday 3 Day Art Event at Tribute Gallery

Get on over to Tribute Gallery Black Friday Weekend and support independent artists!

I am very excited to announce that Diskgrunt and I, are having our first ever handmade Popup Show at The Tribute Gallery for 3 days of handmade arts, crafts, apparel, comics, bags and more the weekend of Nov. 27-29th.

So heres the scoop. We will be having Free demos every day at 2pm

Friday @ 2pm I will be teaching the basics of how to make fused plastic, a versitile material that can be used for a variety of projects.

Saturday @ 2pm Diskgrunt will be teaching how to prepare your artwork for silkscreening.

Sunday @ 2pm Diskgrunt will show how to coat and expose a screen. This is great if you are a newbie to silkscreening.

1 comment:

natalie said...

hello there,
me and my boyfriend met you and your boyfriend (hehe) at last 1st thursday artwalk. we had talked about inserting a piece of our artwork into your black friday 3 show. we might be a little late but wanted to find out if there was still time to get something in. my email address is mo1nat1rad@yahoo.com. hope to hear from you soon either way.