5.21.2010

Behind The Scenes- Screenprinted Jelly Fish Blank Cards

I was inspired to make these cards after watching the underwater Planet Earth series. I fell in love with the beauty of the transparent jelly fish floating along so gracefully. Mother nature does a fantastic job of keeping me inspired! This is my abstracted representation of those ethereal jelly fish. using carefully considered eco friendly materials. The cards are blank on the inside for your message. There will be slight variation from card to card due to the nature of screen printing.


Thats me lineing up the paper so everything is registered. All the cards were printed at The Pull, an independent screen printing shop.

Check out that pink ink! I'm really not much of a pink kind of girl but I really like the way it turned, especially on the green paper.

After the cards are printed, they go through the scoreing machine so they have a professional fold. Then they are packed in a cello sleeve with a CuriousDoodles insert label.
All of the paper is 100% recycled from post consumer waste which is really cool.

They are ready to ship from my etsy shop.

No comments: