I'm in the process of making a batch of bags for the shop! This is a project I've been thinking about for over six months so it is really nice to see my concepts start to come together. The fabric used for the exterior of the bag is hand silk screened with my original patterns and illustrations.
The interior liner fabric came from Mill End Fabrics here in Portland. I recently spent an entire moring touching all the beautiful fabrics. It was extremely hard to decide on some fabrics, but I ended up falling in love with different plaids and polka dots.
There will be 3 different styles of bags. This is a prototype of the wristlet style, perfect for going out with the essentails. I'm still figuring out the best way to insert the liner of the bag. I ended up breaking two needles putting this bag together which is really frustrating. I'm going to try a few other methods to see what works best for me.
Stay tuned for progress updates!