1.14.2008

Recipe Time!


Zucchini Pancakes

2 eggs beaten
1/2 zucchini shredded
Small handful of Mozzarella cheese
Tomatoes or hot sauce

Mix the eggs and zucchini. Coat the pan with olive oil and pour into pan once it is very hot. Fry on both sides and then top with tomatoes and cheese. Yum! (makes two pancakes)

I started the South Beach diet a week ago. I've noticed that my meals are much more aesthetically beautiful. The colors are much richer. Anyways, it hasn't been easy. There are so many temptations, especially at work. But so far, so good. I've lost 5 pounds, 10 more to go. The Zucchini Pancakes, are approved for phase 1 of south beach diet. This recipe is a modification of my good friend Nina's recipe.

The quilt goes on. This weekend I worked pretty much non stop on it. It was the first time in awhile where i've been in the zone for so long. I really didn't even want to be inconvenienced to eat. I'm not done yet but I'm getting very close. There is motivation for me to finish because it has completely taken over my apartment. There is nowhere but paths to walk through.

12 hrs worth of sewing

1 comment:

Maeve said...

Sweet!! I've been cooking more, too...I don't know how healthy I am being, but it's been fun.