Potato Medley Color Inspiration
I bought this potato medley from Trader Joes to make potato wedges in the oven. They turned out soooo good, and they were so easy to make.
1. You basically chop the potatoes however you like
2. Make a spice concoction with whatever you have around.
3. sprinkle spices and olive oil on the potatoes.
4. Get your hands in there and mix it all up.
5. Let it bake for 30-45 min.
This is definitely a recession proof recipe.
When I cut into the purple potatos, I was so delighted. I've never seen a purple potato before. So I took a couple shots with my camera. I love getting random color inspiration.