6.06.2009

Green Packaging in the Shop



I'm doing my best to make sure my etsy shop is green, including the packaging. This is why I've decided to make mailers out of cereal boxes and various up-cycled food packaging. I have tons of this stuff laying around so why not... I'm not sure if I will be able to implement the new packaging with all my items, but it should cover most of them. I stiched the edges on my machine, so they are actually very sturdy. I've been using one for a couple weeks. I stash my sewing projects on the go in the envelope and throw that into my tote. It seems to be holding up really well. Hopefully my customers will continue the life of the cereal box even longer. I am a little self conscious about my customers knowing what food I eat, but I guess I will get over that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Curious doodles: Green Packaging in the Shop" to our Food Directory . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

foodnrecipes.info Team

http://www.foodnrecipes.info