1.14.2012

Screen Printed Wedding Invite Design

One of my goals for the new year, is work on more projects that excite me, like this invite. I love getting custom work. It fun to be a part of someone's special day. Anyhoo, I wanted to share some of the details of this invite I did earlier this summer. The wedding invitation needed to communicate environment of the wedding. The huge tree on the main invite sets the tone for the suite, and little natural details come up in other places. For instance, the very subtle tree rings on the save the date. Also, the natural woven texture of the slate envelope and the rsvp add a lot to the overall feel of the invites. I incorporated the wedding colors of coral and sophisticated grays with ink and paper selection. These little details really make a huge difference in an announcement. I'm very happy with the way it all came together. The invite was screen printed at The Pull Press, locally in Portland.








No comments: